Tuesday, February 25, 2014

We're leavin' on a jet plane...

That's right!  We have our travel times!  In a little less than three weeks, we will be in Zhengzhou meeting our newest son, Sheng An!  (His American name will be Jonathan.)


Look at that face!  Could he be any cuter?  I don't think so.  We meet him on March 17th.  So exciting!

Then, just on March 20th, we fly to JiNan and meet our daughter, Xiao Yu (Gabrielle)!


Beautiful, isn't she?  I think so!  I can not wait to hold these two in my arms.

Needless to say, things are crazy around the house.  I spent most of the day today finalizing our flights.  We still have to finish their rooms, pack, get our house in order, and somewhere in there I'm trying to finish the first half of my second novel.  So you know, not that much.

As always, I plan to blog from China, so if you want to follow along, please do!

Tomorrow, I'll be posting our itinerary.  And if I get organized enough to create a packing list, I'll post that too (but probably not tomorrow!)

For my writer friends who follow the blog, I have a few writing posts I want to put up, but I'll be honest, it probably won't be until after we get back and recover from jet lag.


No comments:

Post a Comment