Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday and Pre-contest Hype!

In keeping with the cuteness theme this week and in light of Monday's Super Awesome Contest of Niceness, I found this picture:




I love this because it's true. 

I've worked out the details for my contest announcement on Monday.  This is my first contest ever, so please please please help me make it a good one!  Tell your friends and pop in on Monday morning for the big announcement.  If asking isn't enough, here's my dog, Whitman, giving you puppy-dog eyes.  Pleeeaazzz, he says.  You'll like it.  I promise. 


Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you Monday!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait for the contest - going to post and tweet about it. And Whitman is ador-a-ble! What soulful eyes!

    Now about that puppy in a basket - is that a sneak attack on cuteness? Watch your step, Knipper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds exciting. I love quotes from the Dalai Lama

    ReplyDelete