Friday, February 24, 2012

ABC Award!


I just got my first blog award!  My friend, Dianne Wilson, who I just met this week on Twitter, nominated me.  Dianne has a great blog.  Stop in and say, hi to her!  In just a few days, I feel like I've known Dianne and so many other people (hi #ClubAwesome!) for a long time.  Thank you for making this shy girl feel so welcome! 

I'm passing this award along to the wonderful Alex Villasante, another fabulous webfriend.  Jump over to her blog and check it out!

Here are the rules:

Add the logo to your site.
Pass the ABC award on to other bloggers.
Use the alphabet to make a list of words describing you so readers will learn more about you

Now, on to my list.  The whole family helped out.  I think they had more fun than I did!

A-Artistic
B-Bookish
C-Creative
D-Dramatic
E-Enthusiastic Equestrian (I'm a Kentuckian, I have to love horses!)
F-Faithful
G-Gardener
H-Helpful
I-Imaginative
J-Joyful
K-Kind
L-Loving
M-Mommy
N-Nature-lover
O-Open minded
P-Peaceful
Q-Quiet
R-Reserved
S-Studious (although my husband said to put sexy-love that now that I'm in my 40s!)
T-Trusting
U-Unique
V-Versatile
W-Weird (my son Zach's choice!)
X-Xanthous (means yellow-haired)
Y-Youthful
Z-Zen

4 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie - How sweet of you to pass this along to me! thank you. I have a feeling my eldest daughter would use 'weird' for me too, so wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for #ClubAwesome!!!! I'm so glad you're on twitter :) Also, your answers for the blog award are SUPER awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie, I know you are hip deep in revisions, but when you resurface into the bloggy world, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in the lucky 7 meme - you can see it here: http://magpiewrites.blogspot.com/2012/03/lucky-seven-meme.html

    Hope the revisions are going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too sweet! Thanks so much for letting me know. I'll be sure to get to it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete