Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stress!!!

Well, I haven't been doing much writing recently. Right now, all of my time is being spent trying to get everything ready to travel to China. You wouldn't believe all of the stuff you need to do to get 2 adults and 1 kid ready to fly to China. Not to mention the 2 kids we're leaving at home with Grandparents and of course, the 12 yr old we're bringing home. Seriously, try figuring out what kind of underwear to buy for a 12 yr old Chinese girl you've never met, and you'll start to get the picture. Add to that, we still don't have an exact travel date so we can't make airline arrangements and it's stressing me out! I'm not exactly the picture of serene motherhood (not that I ever am.)

Maybe my next post will be all flowers and birdsong. Sonnets I've composed in honor of my new child, short stories full of the glory of motherhood.

Somehow, I doubt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment