Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new blog! YAY! (This is when the computer needs a button that says PUSH HERE. When you push it, confetti shoots out. Okay, maybe not confetti because then you have all those little bits and pieces all over the carpet. So if not confetti, maybe...chocolate? Yeah, let's go with that.)

Anyway, I created this blog to chart my writing progress. I'm currently working on a novel (or two) and several short stories. I'd like this blog to be a record of my progress for the year.

As it says in the "About Me" section, I'm a mom to four (well, three right now & one on the way - for more on that, click on the link to the Little Knippers blog), I'm in graduate school for my Master's in English, and most importantly for this blog, I'm a writer.

Check back in with me and help me celebrate the special ups and downs of writing with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment